CREATING A FOUNDATION
Five Unity Principles (For Children and Teens):
The phrase in the (PARENTHESIS) represents the language used by the UniKIDS teachers to help their young children really learn and embrace these principles.
- (GOD IS.) God is good and active in everything, everywhere.
- (I AM.) I am naturally good because God’s Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- (I CREATE.) I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- (I PRAY IT.) Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- (I LIVE IT.) I do and give my best by living the Truth I know.
THE PRAYER OF PROTECTION:
All Unity children learn the Prayer of Protection at a young age. It is said each Sunday when all children gather in the Sanctuary before the 9:30 service. The whole community blesses the children by holding up their hands and saying the prayer along with the children.
The Light of God surrounds us.
The Love of God enfolds us.
The Power of God protects us.
The Presence of God watches over us.
Wherever I am, God is.
UNITY COMMUNITY PRAYER:
Calling all Unity In Marin Families! Join us every evening for our Community Prayer at 9:00 PM in the comfort of your home or wherever you may be! For small children who go to bed earlier than 9:00, you can make this part of your evening bedtime ritual and say this every evening during your bedtime prayers. What a beautiful time to connect as a family!
Knowing that God is all and that I am God in expression,
I live in the flow of Divine Abundance NOW.
From this truth, I affirm the path of all good is revealed to me and
to Unity in Marin as we thrive and grow.
I am, and we are, committed to fulfilling this vision with gratitude
and an open heart.
And so it is.